Fibro Fix Blog

RSS
Mitochondrial Health and Energy

Mitochondrial Health and Energy 0

If there is one thing we remember from middle school biology, it is that the mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cell.
Better Sleep for Those with Fibromyalgia

Better Sleep for Those with Fibromyalgia 0

Looking more closely at the relationship of fibromyalgia and sleep, researchers have found that sleep and pain have a bidirectional role in their progression.
  • Dr. Brady
Long-Haul COVID Syndrome

Long-Haul COVID Syndrome 0

It has been over a year since the COVID-19 virus unleashed a pandemic onto the world. A year later, there exists a large group of COVID victims that have not been as recognized as they so rightfully deserve – the COVID long-haulers.

  • David Brady
How to Get the Best Bang from Exercise for the Investment in Time

How to Get the Best Bang from Exercise for the Investment in Time 0

We know that exercise can help with weight loss, but it can also help to prevent chronic diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, improve your mood, boost your immunity, improve cardiovascular function, and promote a healthy gut and microbiome.

  • David Brady
Common Risk Factors Associated with Fibromyalgia

Common Risk Factors Associated with Fibromyalgia 0

Fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) is hallmarked by complex symptoms and difficulty of diagnosis. Studies show that fibromyalgia is properly diagnosed in as low as 34% of cases, meaning that the other 66% were due to other symptoms that mimicked fibromyalgia.

  • David Brady
Intermittent Fasting: What is it All About Anyway?

Intermittent Fasting: What is it All About Anyway? 0

Intermittent fasting has been happening long before it got the name “intermittent fasting”. For centuries, groups of people all over the globe have abstained from food for durations of time for cultural and religious reasons. So, why has intermittent fasting blown up so much in the world of nutrition? What is it all about anyway?